All-inclusive Fishing Package
Our comprehensive fishing trip package price includes:
Five full days of guided fishing on the best rivers in Southwest Montana including but not limited to the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Bitterroot, Private Leases, Rock Creek, Clark Fork, Jefferson. Trip itineraries will be tailored to ensure the best fishing options available in a given week. Guided days include all necessary flies, tippets, and expert guidance you need from a local guide.
Lodging in one of our comfortable cabins. Note that for stays of 5+ nights, single occupancy rooms are provided upon request, subject to availability.
Fine dining, including three gourmet meals per day and complimentary wine and beer.
Round trip transfer from Butte Airport, along with daily transportation to/from rivers.
Bozeman Airport roundtrip transfer is available for a fee of $900
- Montana fishing license
- Montana accommodation tax
Six Nights, Five Days of Fishing
Per Person Based on Double Occupancy & Shared Guide | $5,615
Based on Single Occupancy/Private Guide | $6,754
Returning clients are given first-right-of-refusal and the lodge tends to book up fast. Click here to see current availability for next fishing season.
What other packages are available?
We recommend a six-night, five-day stay to for the best experience, this allows you to take advantage of our diverse fishing opportunities but we understand that not everyone can make that work every year. The following shorter trips are available throughout the year subject to availability. During prime fishing weeks such as salmon fly and trico hatch we do give preference to full-week reservations.
Per Person Based on Double
Based on Single
5 Nights/4 Days Fishing
4 Nights/3 Days Fishing
Maximum Capacity: 8-12 clients. Prices subject to change. Additional fishing and non-fishing opportunities beyond our comprehensive packages are available at additional cost. Contact us to learn more about our Horseback Trip to fish Mountain Lakes, Land of the Giants Fishing, Missouri River Overnight, Bitterroot River Exploration, single-day trips, and Spey Casting Clinics.
A 50% deposit payable by check is due within 14 days of booking to secure your reservation. Final payment by check is due 60 days prior to scheduled arrival at the lodge. If you would like to pay by credit card there is a 3% service charge. Your deposit is fully refundable less a $200 per person processing fee if the cancellation is made more than 120 days prior to scheduled arrival.
For cancellations within 120 to 61 days of arrival, 50% of the deposit will be credited toward a future lodge trip which must be taken within one year of the cancellation and the remaining 50% of the deposit is nonrefundable.
If a cancellation must be made within 60 days of arrival, 25% of the package price will be credited to a future lodge trip to be taken within one year of the cancellation and the remaining 75% of the package price is nonrefundable.
Due to the nature of rural staffing, Big Hole Lodge cannot make exceptions to this cancellation policy and we suggest you purchase trip insurance. We are happy to direct you in this regard.
Gratuities: Tips are not included in the weekly rate. If the guides and lodge staff perform their jobs efficiently and professionally, we suggest the following industry standard as a guideline:
Guides: $140-160 per day per boat. If you are fishing with a partner and tipping seperately the suggestion is $70-80 per angler and if you are fishing alone with your own boat then the suggestion. Please tip guides directly at the conclusion of your fishing day as you will have a different guide each day.
Staff: The lodge kitchen, cleaning, and grounds staff can be appreciated in one lump sum to be distributed by Wade Fellin at the end of your stay. We recommend $300 per guest per week for the lodge staff or $50 per night per guest for shorter stays.
What are the non-fishing spouse rates?
- 6 night/5 day | $1,118
- 5 night/4 day | $933
- 4 night/3 day | $738
Please visit our non-fishing activities page to learn more about the numerous activities in the Big Hole Valley that don't involve fly fishing.